- ASK MORE
stable electrospinning workspace with precise and repeatable geometries over time
The vertical supports enable the rigid or flexible flat collectors to be fastened into position in front of the needle for every static electrospinning application.
🟢What advantages do you get from using this support?
Made of aluminum or Plexiglas, they feature a perforation allowing to install them on the modular supports with special screws for a secure and stable hold that guarantees electrospinning with accurate and repeatable geometries over time.
The use of dielectric supports in Plexiglas allows to correctly manage electricity-conducting collectors -with even small shapes and geometries- where to concentrate the electric field, and so the nanofibers, avoiding their being attracted by unwanted metal surfaces.
- Aluminum Support 100x150 mm: 3 mm Thickness.
- Aluminum Support 200x200 mm: 3 mm Thickness.
- Aluminum Support 200x300 mm: 5 mm Thickness.
- Aluminum Support 200x400 mm: 5 mm Thickness.
- Aluminum Support 300x300 mm: 5 mm Thickness.