- ASK MORE
interchangeable coaxial tip
All the tips are made of AISI 316 stainless steel and are laser welded for maximum cleanliness and precision. Customized tips can be created upon request with diameters and lengths to suit your needs.
🟢What advantages do you get from using coAXIAL NEEDLES?
With coaxial needles, you gain the ability to spin two or more polymers simultaneously within the same fiber. This can allow for the production of fiber with an inner core and outer shell.
This may be useful for cases where the use of only one material may result in having to compromise between two material properties- for example, the mechanical strength of one material is desirable, but a different material shows a better degradation rate.
The interchangeable tips make it easy to replace the tip of every layer of the coaxial needle in order to be able to adapt different diameters.
The assembly is done with a simple screwdriver, supplied as standard, thanks to a proprietary connection of very high precision with the base, which makes it possible to achieve stable and repeatable geometries.
🟠Looking for an all inclusive solution?
We offer you the base, dialectric support, tip, sealing kit for coaxial needle and the female lauer adapter. All included in a single kit.
LENGTH 35.75 MM
- COAX_N108: 21 (gauge) - 0.83 mm OD - 0.51 mm ID.
- COAX_N118: 15 (gauge) - 1.83 mm OD - 1.37 mm ID.
LENGTH 25.25 MM
- COAX_N208: 21 (gauge) - 0.83 mm OD - 0.51 mm ID.
- COAX_N218: 15 (gauge) - 1.83 mm OD - 1.37 mm ID.
- COAX_N230: 11 (gauge) - 3.05 mm OD - 2.39 mm ID.
LENGTH 15 MM
- COAX_N308: 21 (gauge) - 0.83 mm OD - 0.51 mm ID.
- COAX_N318: 15 (gauge) - 1.83 mm OD - 1.37 mm ID.
- COAX_N330: 11 (gauge) - 3.05 mm OD - 2.39 mm ID.
NEEDLE SELECTION GUIDE
Layer 1 base - Interna
Suitabe with all COAX_N.
At least the second layer (COAX-L2M) is necessary to complete a coaxial system.
Layer 2 base - Intermediate
- Layer 1 Coax_N108 -> Layer 2 Coax_N218
- Layer 1 Coax_N118 -> Layer 2 Coax_N230
At least the first layer (COAX-L1M) is necessary to complete a coaxial system.
Layer 3 base - external
Layer 1 Coax_N108 -> Layer 2 Coax_N218 -> Layer 3 COAX_N330
The first (COAX-L1M) and the second layer (COAX-L2M) are necessary to complete a coaxialsystem.
DISCOVER ALL THE COAXIAL ACCESSORIES