- ASK MORE
setup with interchangeable and detachable tips
All the tips are made of AISI 316 stainless steel and are laser welded for maximum cleanliness and precision. Customized tips can be created upon request with diameters and lengths differing from those listed in this catalog.
🟢What advantages do you get from using interchangeable tips?
With coaxial needles, you gain the ability to spin two or more polymers simultaneously within the same fiber. This can allow for the production of fiber with an inner core and outer shell.
The interchangeable tips make it easy to replace the tip of every layer of the coaxial needle in order to be able to adapt different diameters.
The assembly is done with a simple screwdriver, supplied as standard, thanks to a proprietary connection of very high precision with the base, which makes it possible to achieve stable and repeatable geometries.
discover how to assemble modular coaxial needle
🟠Looking for an all inclusive solution?
We offer you the base, dialectric support, tip, sealing kit for coaxial needle and the female lauer adapter. All included in a single kit.
Length 35.75 mm
- COAX_N108: 21 (gauge) - 0.83 mm OD - 0.51 mm ID.
- COAX_N118: 15 (gauge) - 1.83 mm OD - 1.37 mm ID.
LENGTH 25.25 MM
- COAX_N208: 21 (gauge) - 0.83 mm OD - 0.51 mm ID.
- COAX_N218: 15 (gauge) - 1.83 mm OD - 1.37 mm ID.
- COAX_N230: 11 (gauge) - 3.05 mm OD - 2.39 mm ID.
LENGTH 15 MM
- COAX_N308: 21 (gauge) - 0.83 mm OD - 0.51 mm ID.
- COAX_N318: 15 (gauge) - 1.83 mm OD - 1.37 mm ID.
- COAX_N330: 11 (gauge) - 3.05 mm OD - 2.39 mm ID.
needle selection guide
Layer 1 base - Internal
Suitabe with all COAX_N.
At least the second layer (COAX-L2M) is necessary to complete a coaxial system.
Layer 2 base - Intermediate
- Layer 1 Coax_N108 -> Layer 2 Coax_N218
- Layer 1 Coax_N118 -> Layer 2 Coax_N230
At least the first layer (COAX-L1M) is necessary to complete a coaxial system.
Layer 3 base - external
Layer 1 Coax_N108 -> Layer 2 Coax_N218 -> Layer 3 COAX_N330
The first (COAX-L1M) and the second layer (COAX-L2M) are necessary to complete a coaxial system.
DISCOVER ALL THE COAXIAL ACCESSORIES